Use the E’langa app to charge. Remember to check the Station ID.
Hello, and welcome to E’langa! We hope that your experience with us today is a good one!
You will be charged a $5 fee to open the account.
All charging sessions will be recorded on your account, and we will email your invoice to you every two weeks. If in debit you will be asked to settle the balance. This is an after-pay facility.
If you don’t have our app, the instructions below will get you charging and on your way without delay. Please take note of the Station ID shown on the E’langa sticker (decal) located visibly on the outside of the charger.
- If you have an Apple iPhone, select the App Store button below.
- If you have an Android-based phone, select the Google Play button below.
Your phone will immediately re direct you to the apps download facility.
When the App is loaded …
- Select the bottom-right-side button called “Profile”.
- On the page that loads, select “Start Charging” block.
- After that, on the page that loads, select “Register”.
- Fill in all your details, select “Register”.
- At the “Thank you for registering … ” page, you will be re directed to make a $5 payment, to activate your account.
- Check your emails for the confirmation email, and confirm with the link.
- Go back to the app, select “Profile”
- Then select “Log in”, and use your email address and password to log in.
Note: User account must be verified by responding to the verification email, before account activation. If the $5 is not paid, the account will be temporarily deactivated.
Alternatively, you can register with E’langa without a phone. Browse to: https://register.elanga.com.au/register
You will be guided by this website.